Sound 20 - Our Program For New Investors
Whether you're new to investing in general, or would just like an opportunity to try our investment management services without transferring your entire portfolio at once, Sound 20 is our introductory program for building a "standard portfolio" that is geared toward achieving superior total returns for investors.
Each Investor is set up with an individual account at Fidelity Investments that holds the top 20+ investments as determined by Sound Asset Management Inc.
- US & International Stocks
- US & International ETFs & Mutual Funds
- Money Market & Bond Funds
Benefits of the Sound 20 Program
- Monthly Statements from Fidelity
- Quarterly Sound Asset Management Summary
- On-Line Viewing Access at Fidelity.com
- Investment Management by Sound Asset Management, Inc.
Management Fee Schedule
- 1.75% of Assets Per Year
- Minimum Annual Fee is $500
- No Minimum Account Size Required